Frontier Pharma targets investment opportunities with enterprise values between $20 million and $150 million however may consider other deal sizes on a case-by-case basis.
We seek opportunities where our technical and commercial expertise may be leveraged to create value, through operational improvements, restructuring, internationalisation and business development.
We would also consider privatisations and minority acquisitions or recapitalisations.
We specifically target businesses that exhibit most of the following criteria:
- Consumer health (OTC, vitamins and food supplements)
- Branded generics
- Established products
- Local and international GMP approved facilities
- Differentiated capabilities (e.g. sterile, controlled release, sprays, etc.)
- Mid to high capacity utilisation with room for expansion
- Differentiated, niche portfolio with barriers to entry
- Valued and trusted brands, synonymous with quality and clinical excellence
- Internationally diversified or well suited for export markets
- Track record of growth or in a high growth sector
- Profitable or prospect of near-term profitability
- Sustainably financed and well-invested operations
Management and Culture
- High quality management with an international track record
- Culture for excellence, team-work, trust and innovation
- Able to work constructively with the Frontier Pharma team